One direction’s Las Vegas gambling plans vanished like clouds in the sky as they were barred from making their presence into the casino because they are underage. The One direction pop stars were looking forward to party in the Las Vegas, in an aim to recreate the boozy madness seen in 2009′s The Hangover.
A source told The Sun: “The boys were hoping to go wild in Vegas by boozing and gambling into the early hours. But security at every casino in town knew who the lads were and threw them out because the legal drinking and gambling age in the US is 21.”
It is no necessary that they needed to stop in the casino for a monetary boost – they are set to be worth £64m by this time next year.
Even though One Direction barred, they executed their plans by as their management stumped up £16,000 to give them a night at Vegas hotel Palms in a swanky two-floor suite with its own hot-tub, pool table and basketball court half-court.
- Tiger Woods Divorce Settlement: Made $750 MIllion To Elin Nordegren For Silence Settlement
- Miss Mexico Crowned As Miss Universe 2010 winner | Miss Universe 2010 top 15
- Marilyn Monroe Chest X-Ray Grabbed $45,000 In an Auction
- Lil Wayne Set Free From Prison (Video)
- Linda Hogan Engaged to 21-Year-Old Boyfriend |Marriage By Next Summer