Japan Tsunami Before and After 3 months –
Awe inspiring Japan tsunami before and after images that despite progress still invoke haunting memories of the over 28 thousand that died or were missing.
Three months after the Japanese tsunami before and after three months photos courtesy of the DailyMail, bring back the horror that nature unleashed on the unsuspecting nation beginning with a 9.0 earthquake on March 11, 2011
The Japanese people posess a strong willingness to “do what is right” not seen in many parts of the world. Reference the Fukushima nuclear disaster and the numerous Japanese men all over 70 years of age who volunteered to staff the reactor(s) clean up efforts. Volunteering because they had already lived their lives and those younger should not unneccessarily be put in harms way.
As the photos show, it is possible step by step for Japan to return to normal after the eathquake and raging wall of water destroyed their world. Equally clear, is that the Japanese will continue to rebuild in the way they know best, with honor and dignity.
What do you think about these pictures of japan tsunami before and after
- Major tsunami warning issued for all countries after Japan’s 8.9 quake
- Latest Update of Tsunami Japan Death toll to increase immensely….
- Lady Gaga Comes Up With “WE PRAY FOR JAPAN” Bracelet, donates all proceeds
- Massive Earthquake of magnitude 7.4 Struck New Zealand | No Casualities
- Local Company Gives Helping Hands To Rescue Miners in Chile